The Erasmus+ programme of the European Union has granted over 40 scholarships to the Consortium. About 12 to 15 scholarships will be available every year, for three years, starting from the academic year 2016-2017.Â Only applicants who will submitÂ all required documentsÂ will be eligible for consideration. The final decision lies with theÂ Agency of Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)Â of the European Union based on the evaluation provided by a selection committee of the DCLead consortium.
The European Commission is offering the Erasmus+Â Master in Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) undertaken by a consortium of 3 universities in Europe.
Course Level:Â Masters
Offered Annually?Â Yes
Eligible Countries:Â Â
- Programme CountriesÂ are member states of the European Union (EU): Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the following Non-EU programme countries: Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey.
- Partner countriesÂ are all the other countries that are not Programme Countries.
To Be Taken At (Country):Â The â€œDCLead: Digital Communication Leadershipâ€ is carried out as a EMJMD Programme coordinated by the Paris-Lodron-UniversitÃ¤t Salzburg, Department of Communication Studies together with the Aalborg University (AAU), Denmark and the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium.
- Candidates of all nationalities are eligible for Erasmus + Scholarship, although 75% of these scholarship are Partner Countries scholarships.
- Candidates are not allowed to apply for scholarship for more than 3Â Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree ProgrammesÂ for the same academic year.
- Candidates should note the existence of aÂ 12-months rule: any candidate from a partner country, who has lived for more than 12 months in a programme country within the five yearsâ€™ period prior to submission deadline, can only apply for programme country scholarship.
- very good/outstanding study results (= academic excellence) in the relevant study areas
- academic potential
- level of language skills
- work experience and professional qualifications (if applicable)
- results of interviews (if applicable)
Number of Awards:Â 12-15
Value of Award:Â Partner Countries E+ ScholarshipÂ grantees receive a stipend of 1.000 EUR per month for the maximum duration of the 24 month, 1.000 or 3.000 EUR for travel costs depending on the distance of the home country to the coordinating university (University of Salzburg), and 1.000 EUR for installation costs. The grant also covers theÂ participation costs.
Method of Application:Â Â Please useÂ this form.
It is important to go through the Admission requirements and procedures on the Program Webpage (See Link below) before applying.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1st December 2017
Award Providers:Â European Commission