Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, founded in 1982, is a college offering the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
International Deanâ€™s Scholarships are available at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. These merit-based scholarships provide tuition assistance to international students who have shown solid academic achievement.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level:Â Â Scholarships are available for pursuing doctor degree programme.
Available Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded in the field of Veterinary Medicine.
Scholarship Benefits:Â $8,000 towards tuition costs for your first semester and is renewable for 2 additional semesters, for a total of $24,000
Eligibility Criteria:Â Â Applicants must maintain a minimum 3.00 GPA at RUSVM to maintain award eligibility for each of the first three semesters.
- Applicant must be an international student who completed all prerequisite credits in a non-US institution.
- Applicant must meet RUSVM standards for admission as they relate to academics, extracurricular activities such as volunteer work and research, and letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must hold a current letter of admission to RUSVM.
- Admitted applicants will be automatically reviewed for an International Deanâ€™s Scholarship only after a decision of admission has been received from the Faculty Admissions Committee.
- Review and approval from the Dean/Deanâ€™s Council.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Method of Application:Â Starting in January has both the benefit of an extra semester at home, plus students who begin at Ross in January 2018 will complete their DVM at the same time as students who begin in September 2017 at a US school.
Apply now through our simpleÂ online applicationâ€”just make sure to have yourÂ 300-word essayÂ prepared, and note that you can submit your application before submitting your supplemental materials, in order to get your file started.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Applications are open.