Credit Suisse is now accepting applications for the 2017 China Investment Banking Womenâ€™s Scholarship 21 a financial assistance award of USD 1,000 to three (3) full-time undergraduate or Masterâ€™s degree female students at a university in China.
The scholarship is intended to give exceptional students exposure to the world of Investment Banking.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate and Master degree programme.
Available Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded to any of courses offered.
Scholarship Benefits:Â Credit Suisse is now accepting applications for the 2017 China Investment Banking Womenâ€™s Scholarship, a financial assistance award of USD 1,000 to three (3) undergraduate or Masterâ€™s degree female students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Undergraduate or Masterâ€™s degree female students who are studying full-time at a university in China and are on track to graduate in 2019/2020.
- Students from any academic discipline or degree.
- If you already hold other scholarships or intend to undertake a summer internship, you are still eligible and encouraged to apply.
- You do not need to have any prior finance experience or knowledge.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Method of Application:Â Applications must be submitted online no later than Wednesday, October 18, 2017, midnight Hong Kong Time, and include:
- Your rÃ©sumÃ©
- Cover letter (marked Reference 2017 Credit Suisse China Investment Banking Womenâ€™s Scholarship)
- Certified copy of your most recent academic transcript
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Scholarship application deadline is October 18, 2017.