The Erasmus Mundus Joint European Master in Environmental Studies â€“ Cities & Sustainability (JEMES CiSu) is a unique 2-year programme offered jointly by the Institute of Environmental Technology and Energy Economics and Institute of Wastewater Management and Water Protection (Technische UniversitÃ¤t Hamburg, TUHH); the Department of Development & Planning (Aalborg Universitet, AAU); the Institut de CiÃ¨ncia i Tecnologia Ambiental (Universitat AutÃ²noma de Barcelona, UAB); and the Department of Environment and Planning (Universidade de Aveiro, UA).
Applications are invited for Joint European Master Scholarships.Â Scholarships are awarded in the field of Environmental Studies â€“ Cities & Sustainability.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing masterâ€™s programme.
Available Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded in the field of Environmental Studies â€“ Cities & Sustainability
Scholarship Benefits:Â By bringing scholars and students from all over the world together in a rich and challenging international study programme with tailor-made pathways, real-world experience and profound research knowledge, JEMES CiSu trains prospective European and Overseas environmental specialists whose sound education in innovative technologies and management strategies will enable them to treat environmental problems from an interdisciplinary point of view.
Training considers the needs in developing as well as in industrialised countries. Graduates will successfully handle all major aspects of their professional field and have an extensive overview of new developments and future trends in the area. Graduates will enjoy privileged access to prominent enterprises and institutions in the in public and private sector worldwide.
Graduates enter the international employment market working:
- With enterprises dealing with high-end technological products and services
- As consultants making technology assessment and innovation /change management
- With governmental institutes dealing with innovation policy and strategy
- With relevant research and higher education institutions
Eligibility Criteria:Â Admission to the Masterâ€™s Programme in Environmental Studies requires:
- A Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent, at second-class (upper) level or higher, in an engineering, science, technology, or management subject
- An appropriate level of competence in the English language, through attaining a minimum of B2 (Independent User, Vantage) in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Method of Application:Â The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 1, 2018.