The St Catharineâ€™s College is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge. Founded in 1473 as Katharine Hall, it adopted its current name in 1860. The college is nicknamed â€œCatzâ€.
The St Catharineâ€™s College, Cambridge is offering up to 5 scholarships worth Â£10,000. Scholarships are available for the MBA, MFin and EMBA programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for the MBA, MFin and EMBA programme.
Available Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded in the field Management Studies.
Scholarship Benefits:Â The College offers up to 5 scholarships worth Â£10,000 each to outstanding candidates for the MBA, MFin and EMBA.
Number of Scholarships:Â Up to 5 scholarships are available.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- First class degree, GPA of at least 3.7 (out of 4) or equivalent from a recognised university
- Minimum GMAT score of 700 (MBA only)
- 3 yearsâ€™ full-time post-graduation work experience (MBA and EMBA only)
Eligible Nationalities:Â Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Method of Application:
- Candidates should apply for admission to the Cambridge MBA, EMBA or MFin in the normal way via the Cambridge Judge Business School (CJBS), but must also send a covering letter with their application form explaining in no more than 300 words the contribution they expect to make to business and society in the future.
- All applicants who are made an offer of admission to the MBA, MFin or EMBA programme will be considered for the Scholarship separately by St Catharineâ€™s College. Scholarships are conditional on the applicant taking up the offer of admission to the MBA, EMBA or MFin programme.
- To apply for a scholarship, you should send your completed application (including two academic references, supporting documents and covering letter) so that it is received by the Judge Business School by February 27, 2018. Awards will normally be announced at the end of March.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 27, 2018.