The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers theÂ KAIST International Student ScholarshipÂ for both undergraduateÂ international students.Â KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships are very competitive and once a student is selected by KAIST, his/her tuition fee is waived off and he/she will get scholarship based on KAIST policies.
KAIST welcomesÂ applicationsÂ from all over the world. Eligible international undergraduate applicants wishing to study at KAIST are invited to apply for theÂ KAISTInternational Student ScholarshipÂ as they apply for their course. You can choose to apply either for SPRING semester or Fall semester.
The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers theÂ KAIST International Student ScholarshipÂ forÂ undergraduateÂ international students.
Offered annually?Â Yes
Eligible Countries:Â International countries (except South Korea)
To be taken at (country):Â South Korea
Eligible Field of Study:Â Courses offered at the University
Course Level:Â Undergraduate taught
- Applicants of International Student Admission
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST
Number of Awardees:Â Not specified
Value of Scholarship:Â
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 200,000 ~ 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
Duration of Scholarship:Â Duration of course
Method of Application:Â
- There is no separate process for applying scholarship. Just check â€œKAIST scholarshipâ€ on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
- Interested candidates should refer to the guidelinesÂ hereÂ to prepare for required documents in detail.
Scholarship Application Deadlines:Â
Deadline for the application for a scholarship is the same as deadline for processing admission:
KAIST has three application cycles:Â EARLY,Â REGULAR, andÂ LATE.
- Application Opens: 1st September 2017
- Application Closes: 25th October 2017
- Application Opens: 1st November 2017
- Application Closes: 5th January 2018
- Application Opens: 26th February 2018
- Application Closes: 29th June 2018
Award Provider:Â The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)