The Southern Cross University is an established Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland.
The Southern Cross University is offering an international scholarship which provides a stipend of $5,000. The scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding student studying either the Bachelor of Business with Honours or the Bachelor of Information Technology with Honours program.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available for pursuing either the Bachelor of Business with Honours or the Bachelor of Information Technology with Honours program.
Available Subject:Â Scholarship is awarded in the field of business or information technology.
Scholarship Benefits:Â Â This scholarship provides a stipend of $5,000.
- Formal acceptance into either the Bachelor of Business with Honours or the Bachelor of Information Technology with Honours program.
- Applicants to indicate their proposed Honours research proposal topic utilising the prescribed School of Business and Tourism Honours Research proposal template, accompanied by their CV.
- The recipient is to undertake their Honours program on a full-time basis either on-campus (internal) or online.
- Shortlisted applicants may be required to participate in an interview.
- To receive the second instalment of the scholarship, the recipient must maintain a credit average. This second (final) instalment is due after the successful submission of the Honours Thesis.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
Method of Application:
Complete application online throughÂ My Enrollment.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â November 17, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link