Up to 20 scholarships will be available to students and each scholarship will last for the duration of the recipients course, subject to satisfactory academic performance.Â The scholarship rewards students based on academic merit. For this reason, you must have achieved at least an average result of 80% in prior studies for your application to be considered. This average can only be calculated from study done in the past two years
Up to two Higher Degree by Research scholarships equivalent to the feesÂ and stipendÂ for recipients enrolling in a Masters by Research or Doctoral course of studyÂ will also be offered.
The Australian Catholic University offers scholarship to international students to study for undergraduate or postgraduate program in Australia for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Course Level:Â Masters by Research, Doctoral
Offered annually?Â Yes
Eligible Countries:Â International
To be taken at (country):Â Australia
- This scholarship is open to commencing International postgraduate and undergraduate students with outstanding academic merit of at least an average result of 80% in prior studies.
- Candidates mustÂ notÂ be an Australian permanent resident citizen or New Zealand citizen;
- Candidates must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD program atÂ ACU;
- Candidates must attend the relevant ACU campus as a full-time student;
- Candidates mustÂ notÂ be receiving any other major scholarship or awardÂ ;
- Candidates mustÂ notÂ be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- Students must maintain satisfactory academic progress for their duration of their course. Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities.
Selection Criteria: Â Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Academic merit
Selection Process:Â The recipients will be selected by a Selection Committee consisting of the Executive Director, International, the Executive Dean of each Faculty (or nominee), the Dean of Graduate Studies, the Associate Director, International Admissions and Student Relations and the Associate Director, International Marketing and Recruitment. Further, the Selection Committee may give consideration to:
- The diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework and research programs and campuses);
- In the case of applicants undertaking research degrees, the alignment of the applicantâ€™s intended research with the research strengths of the University.
Number of Awardees:Â Up to 20
Value of Scholarship:Â 50% tuition waiver
Method of Application:Â
Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- Evidence of academicÂ Â merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% across theÂ Â applicantâ€™s most recent study.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 30th September, 2017
Award Provider: Â The Australian Catholic University