The Brunel Business School (BBS) are offering 10 MBA scholarships for UK/EUÂ and international applicants joining the full time Brunel MBA in September 2017 and January 2018 academic year.
Successful awardees will be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School (BBS). Activities might involve representing the MBA programme at internal and external marketing and recruitment events, providing guest talks and seminars to undergraduate/ postgraduate students, providing reports on each event and writing a Brunel MBA Blog and / or other initiatives as appropriate. In addition, awardees will also be expected to assume mentoring responsibilities as required by BBS.
Course Level:Â MBA
Offered annually?Â Yes
Award Provider:Â Brunel University Business School
Eligible Countries:Â UK/EUÂ and international
To be taken at (country):Â UK
To be eligible for aÂ Brunel MBA ScholarshipÂ an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel Full-Time MBA programme.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on theÂ above programme starting September 2017 or January 2018
- Complete the Brunel scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Applicants will normally be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort. Interviews will take place throughout the application year.
Number of Awardees:Â 25
Value of Scholarship:Â Â£6,420Â tuition fee waiver
Duration of Scholarship:Â Will apply in year 1 only.
Method of Application:Â
- Submit anÂ application
- The application will comprise of an essay of no more than 500 words explaining why the applicant would make good ambassador for the Brunel MBA. You should describe how your academic study, professional experience and other activities merit the award.
- Late applications will not be considered.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 20th August 2017 for the September intake and 30th November 2017 for the January 2017 intake.
For more info,Â Visit Scholarship Webpage for details