The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg was founded in 1973, making it one of Germanyâ€˜s young universities. Its goal is to find answers to the major challenges society faces in the 21st century â€“ through interdisciplinary, cutting-edge research.
The University of Oldenburg is pleased to offer Heinz NeumÃ¼ller Foundation to study doctoral program in Germany. International candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to international students.
Degree Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral programme.
Available Subject:Â Thus the Heinz NeumÃ¼ller Stiftung annually supports from the fields of engineering, law, computer, economic, and natural sciences such doctoral candidates at the University of Oldenburg â€œwho have distinguished themselves during their studies through ability, initiative and responsibilityâ€.
Scholarship Benefits:Â It fulfils this purpose by providing financial and material support, specifically through four to six scholarships with an eligibility period of one year and a monthly maximum grant amount of 400,00 â‚¬.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Applicants can apply themselves or be recommended by a faculty member. In both cases the following qualifications have to be met:
- Masterâ€™s degree or diploma (no M. Ed.) in one of the subjects listed above
- Dissertation topic is completely or partly based in one of the subjects listed above
Eligible Nationalities:Â International candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. Your nationality is irrelevant.
Method of Application:
Doctoral students can apply usingÂ thisÂ online application form.
A complete application contains at least the following documents (in copy or original):
- Personal cover letter
- (tabular) description of the previous course of life and studies
- Degree qualifying for a doctoral degree
- Certificate of matriculation
- ExposÃ© and schedule for the dissertation
- Letter of confirmation from the dissertation supervisor that the dissertation project has been offered, including the topic and a statement on its relevance for the future development of science
- Letter of recommendation from a second faculty member
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â The application period for scholarships from the Heinz NeumÃ¼ller Stiftung starts on August 15 and ends on October 31 each year.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link