Gifu University is a national university in the city of Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan. It is sometimes abbreviated as Gidai or Gifudai.
For the academic year 2018-2019, Gifu University is offering scholarships for privately financed international students. Scholarships are open to students who are enrolled in Gifu University as of September 2017 and who will be enrolled in as of 1st April 2018.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programme.
Available Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits:Â These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Rotary Yoneyama Memorial: Â¥100,000 (U) and Â¥140,000 (G)
- Heiwa Nakajima Foundation: Â¥100,000
- Mitsubishi Corporation: Â¥100,000 (U) and Â¥150,000 (G)
- Sagawa International Scholarship Foundation: Â¥100,000
- The Korean Scholarship Foundation: Â¥25,000(U), Â¥40,000(M) and Â¥70,000(D)
- Docomo International Student: Â¥120,000 (M)
- Gifu University Scholarship: Â¥30,000
- Ajinomoto Scholarship Foundation: Â¥150,000 (G)
Privately financed international students who are enrolled in Gifu University as of September 2017 and who will be enrolled in as of 1st April 2018.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Scholarships are open to international students.
Method of Application:
Those who want to apply for Privately Financed International Student Scholarship Candidates must accept the endorsement from their supervisor, and submit â€œ2018-2019 Gifu University Privately Financed International Student Scholarship Candidates Application Formâ€ to the office for faculty or graduate school or center they belong to at this time.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 15, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link