Badr University in Cairo (BUC) is an Egyptian private university founded by the presidential decree 117/2013.
Badr University in Cairo (BUC) is offering scholarships for Egyptian students to pursue the undergraduate programme. To be eligible, the student must have an Egyptian secondary school certificate â€œin public schools onlyâ€.
The main purpose of BUC is to ensure that our students are well prepared for the challenges they face in a rapidly changing world.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject:Â Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Egypt
The student must have an Egyptian secondary school certificate â€œin public schools onlyâ€ according to the following sum:
Faculty of Dentistry: 94% and more
Faculty of Pharmacy: 93% and more
School of Physiotherapy: 92% and more
College of Engineering: 88% and more
Faculty of Applied Arts: 80% and more
College of Management and Financial and Economic Sciences: 75% and more
College of Languages and Translation: 75% and more
College of Nursing: 70% and more
Nationality:Â Citizens of Egypt are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have high school or equivalent degree.
Method of Application:
Applicants must apply online by either submitting a hard copy of the C.V to the Human Resources office pr by sending it on e-mail: recruitment-at-buc.edu.eg. Required Documents:
- Copy of the certificate of secondary school 2017
- Extract from birth certificate
- A recent social research showing the status of the studentâ€™s family
- The origin of the vocabulary of salary for the father as well as for the mother if she works
- Copy of student ID card
- Copy of the national identity card of the father, mother and brothers and a copy of the birth certificates of the younger brothers
- A receipt of electricity, gas and a modern telephone explaining the address of family residence
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 30, 2017.