The Queenâ€™s University Belfast is offering A-Level Entrance Scholarship Competition. All students entering the University for the first time to undertake a primary degree are eligible to apply.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to undertake a primary degree.
Study Subject:Â Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award:Â Students will receive one (or more) of the following awards:
- Sullivan Scholarship â€“ Â£800 per annum for three years (1 award)
- David Russell Lappin Scholarship â€“ Â£600 per annum for three years (1 award)
- John Sinclair Porter Scholarship â€“ Â£600 per annum for three years (2 awards)
- Sullivan (RBAI) Scholarship â€“ Â£200 per annum for three years (1 award)
- Reid-Harwood Scholarship â€“ Â£800 per annum for three years (1 award)
- Megaw Scholarship â€“ Â£1,500 for one year (1 award)
- Pakenham Scholarships â€“ Â£200 per annum for three years (2 awards)
- Dunwoody Scholarships â€“ Â£500 per annum for three years (2 awards)
The recipients will be determined on the basis of their three best A-Level marks, combined with individual criteria of awards.Â The onus will be on each applicant to submit documentary evidence of their uniform examination marks at A2 level, together with their completed application forms. Awards will be made by the Universityâ€™s Scholarships and Awards Group in November 2017. Only the successful candidates will be contacted once the exercise is complete.
Number of Scholarships:Â There are 10 scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in theÂ UK
All students entering the University for the first time to undertake a primary degree, and who have achieved at least three â€˜Aâ€™ grades at A-Level (including AVCEs), are eligible to enter the Universityâ€™s annual A-Level Entrance Scholarship Competition
Nationality:Â Citizens of UK are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: In order to be considered for admission to an undergraduate course at Queenâ€™s you must be able to satisfy both the General Entrance Requirement (sometimes referred to as the Matriculation Requirement) and the Course Requirements for the course(s) of your choice.
Test Requirement: All applicants to the Dentistry or Medicine degrees must complete the UKCAT.
Method of Application:
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â October 18, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link