Saint Michaelâ€™s College Scholarships for International Students in USA, 2017
Saint Michaelâ€™s College is a private Catholic college of approximately 2,000 undergraduate students located in Colchester, Vermont, in the United States.
The Saint Michaelâ€™s College is inviting all international undergraduate students to receive merit-based scholarships. Scholarship awards are valued between $1,000 and 50% of tuition.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award:Â International scholarship awards are valued between $1,000 and 50% of tuition.
Scholarship can be taken in theÂ USA
The items below help determine your scholarshipâ€™s amount.
- High School Transcripts: University will want to see that you are capable of academic work. We are also interested in how well you did in secondary school compared with your peers. If you have received a poor grade in the past, this is not necessarily a bad thing, though we will look for signs of hard work and improvement.
- Achievements: Do you have any particular athletic or musical achievements? What about other activities such as clubs? Did you play a leadership role inside or outside of school? There is place in the application to indicate these things. You may also talk about them in your writing sample.
- A Social Conscience: At Saint Michaelâ€™s we encourage (but do not require) students to engage in community service at the local, national, or international levels. We will be very interested to hear about any background in volunteering you may have.
- Writing Sample: University likes to know if youâ€™re a good writer. We also encourage you to use the writing sample for sharing some important information about yourself, your interests, and your experiences.
- Test Scores: SAT scores are not required from international students for admission to Saint Michaelâ€™s College. But, if you choose to provide them, we will take them into account.
Nationality:Â Scholarships are open to international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: SAT scores are not required from international students for admission to Saint Michaelâ€™s College. But, if you choose to provide them, we will take them into account.
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Method of Application:
To apply for a merit based scholarship, simply indicate this on the application. Here are the steps you can take to apply:
- Complete one of our applications for admission.
- Submit the $50 application fee or a fee waiver.
- Request that your official high school transcript is sent to the Admission Office, along with the School Report form.
- Send us your test scores. St. Mikeâ€™s is a test optional institution. That means itâ€™s your decision whether or not to include standardized test scores. If you choose to do so, you can submit your scores from the SAT 1 (code 3757) or ACT with Writing (code 4312).
- If you are a first-year applicant, you are required to submit one or two recommendations from teachers and/or counsellors.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â November 1, 2017 (for the Spring Semester).
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link