IEEE Computer Society Cyber Security Scholarships at Edith Cowan University in Australia
The Edith Cowan University is inviting applications for IEEE Computer Society Cyber Security Scholarships. Scholarships are available for students intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Science (Cyber Security) or Master of Cyber Security at ECU.
ECU offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and we have a vibrant research culture. ECU is a leader in developing alternative entry pathways to higher education.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for students intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Science (Cyber Security) or Master of Cyber Security at ECU.
Study Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded in the field of Cyber Security.
Scholarship Award:Â The scholarship provides a 20% discount on your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Australia
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Have achieved the minimum score on a relevant Certification from the IEEE Computer Society;
- Be an international student intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Science (Cyber Security) or Master of Cyber Security at ECU, or be a domestic fee paying student intending to enrol in the Master of Cyber Security;
- Meet ECUâ€™s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course;
- Not have a pending course application with ECU or be enrolled in the course at ECU; and
- Commence your course within four months of being granted pre-approval for the scholarship.
Nationality:Â International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have achieved the minimum score on a relevant Certification from the IEEE Computer Society;
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Method of Application:
- Email your IEEE certificate to studyecu-ay-ecu.edu.au
- You will then be contacted to provide accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions on how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 31, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link