Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
The Australian Catholic University is pleased to offer Sisters of Mercy Scholarship to learn any ACU undergraduate degree program. Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Established in 2010 by the Ballarat Sisters of Mercy who support the Mission of ACU and wish to contribute to its work, in particular, a commitment to supporting high-quality education based on Christian values and a commitment to mercy and justice.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to learn any ACU undergraduate degree program.
Study Subject:Â Scholarship is awarded within any of the faculty at the university.
Scholarship Award:Â The scholarship is valued at up to $4,000, paid as one installment annually for the duration of the course.
- $1,000 per annum is available for students enrolled full-time, for a maximum of four years
- $500 per annum is available for students enrolled part-time, for a maximum of eight years.
Number of Scholarships:Â There is one scholarship available.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Australia
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Faculty: any
- Course: any ACU undergraduate degree
- Campus: Ballarat
- Year level: first or second year (or part time equivalent)
- From a rural or regional area
Nationality:Â Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Method of Application:
Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 500-800 words outlining:
- How you engage with your local community and how does this reflect the mission and values of ACU?
- The hardship or barriers you have faced in accessing higher education, and how your degree will change your future.
- Three written references which address the above criteria
- EvidenceÂ of relocation or residence in a rural or regional area
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 5, 2018.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link