Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) is a private University in Uganda.UTAMU offers experiential and outstanding learning and teaching for 21st Century students through an enriched learning experience that blends face to face and virtual learning.
The Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) in partnership with Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) is proud to offer 10 Masters Scholarships. These scholarships are open for the applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the scholarship is to enhance the study of Monitoring and Evaluation and Science in Computing.
Course Level:Â These scholarships are available to pursue the masterÂ degree.
Study Subject:Â These scholarships are awarded in Monitoring and Evaluation and Science in Computing.
Scholarship Award:Â These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Half Functional Fees for One year (amounting to 300,000/=)
- Tuition Fees for One year (amounting to 3,400,000/=). The first instalment will be paid in Year 1 Semester 1 and the last instalment to be paid in Year 2 Semester 1.
Numbers of Scholarships:Â Ten scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Uganda
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Write a research paper at the end of your Master programme as a key output and shall be recognized by RUFORUM
- Complete the programme within not more than 2 years.
Nationality:Â Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have a good command over the English language.
Method of Application:Â
Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Attach all your academic documents and submit online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â October 10, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link