The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) is based in the Netherlands, in the city of Amsterdam. Amsterdam is a cosmopolitan city where 175 different nationalities live and work together and where the English language is largely spoken. The city is a hotbed of education and research in all conceivable areas: culture and society, trade, logistics, aviation, shipping, ICT, sports, healthcare, education and much more.
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) is now accepting applications for Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS) to study both undergraduate and master programs available at the university. Students from around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to study both Undergraduate and Masterâ€™s programs available at the university.
Study Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded within the following faculties:
- Faculty of Digital Media and Creative Industries
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Law
- Faculty of Sports and Nutrition
- Faculty of Technology
Scholarship Award:Â The 3000 euro ATS is awarded at the end of every academic year to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the programs of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
Number of Scholarships:Â Not Known
Scholarship can be taken inÂ the Netherlands
An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS. The applicant should:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programs of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year of his/her study program, with a minimum average grade of 7.
* Students at the European School of Physiotherapy (ESP) should have obtained all credits relevant to their academic year schedule:
- Students who are enrolled in the 4-year program (until class of 2018): 60 credits
- Students who are enrolled in the 3-year accelerated program: Please check the specific number of credits with the ATS contact person
Nationality:Â Students from around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS).
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year of his/her study program, with a minimum average grade of 7.
English Language Requirements: Students are expected to prove at least B1 level (German degree programs) or B2 level (English degree programs). You are also asked to participate in a German language course. A confirmation of the language proficiency (official confirmation of your universities language center or language teacher) should be handed in with your application documents.
Method of Application:
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download theÂ application form. After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (see the sidebar on the right), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â After completion of a full year of studies on August 31, applicants should submit their applications for ATS to the appropriate contact person before December 31 of the same year. Students who started their studies in the second semester, and therefore will have completed a full year of studies on January 31, should submit their application before May 31 of the same year.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link