The Polish Academy of Sciences is Polandâ€™s top Academy of Sciences. It is responsible for spearheading the development of science across the country by a society of distinguished scholars as well as a network of research institutes.
The Polish Academy is welcoming applicants for its PhD Scholarship in Quantitative biology, theoretical physics. The scholarship is open for the applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the scholarship is to assist students in the research field of Quantitative biology, theoretical physics.
Course Level:Â The scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject:Â The scholarship is awarded in Quantitative biology, theoretical physics
Scholarship Award:Â The scholarship will coverÂ 3000 PLNÂ / month.
Numbers of Scholarships:Â Not known
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Poland
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The successful candidate shall have a completed higher education and university degree (professional title) of Master of Science, or its equivalent, in physics, informatics, bioinformatics, mathematics, or related disciplines.
- The successful candidate shall have:
- Depending on the educational background, good knowledge of fundamentals of chemistry or physics, at the academic level.
- Good knowledge of programming.
- Good knowledge of statistical physics and/or theory of stochastic processes will be an asset.
- Good command of English.
Nationality:Â Applicants all nationalities are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have MSC degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have good command of English [no particular test required].
Method of Application:
Competition applications should be sent by e-mail to Dr. Anna Ochab-Marcinek, ochab-at-ichf.edu.pl and to the following address.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 15, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link