William Blue College of Hospitality ManagementÂ is a leading Australian private hospitality college offering bachelorâ€™s degrees and diploma courses that specialize in commercial cookery, event management, tourism, and hospitality management.
The William Blue College of Hospitality ManagementÂ is delighted to offer New Students Scholarships which covers full and half tuition fees of the course. The scholarship is only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financialÂ help to Australian students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue bachelors degree programme.
Study Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Event Management
- Hospitality Management
- Tourism Management
- Culinary Management
Scholarship Award:Â Scholarship offers:
- 1 x full scholarship (covers 100% of tuition fees for the course)
- 2 x half scholarships (covers 50% of tuition fees for the course)
Number of Scholarships:Â Three scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Australia
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Recipients must be new William Blue students commencing studies in February 2018.
- Only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents
- Scholarships are only awarded for full-time students studying on campus
- Recipients must have completed their Higher School Certificate
- An ATAR of 60.0 or equivalent if applying for the bachelor degree
Nationality:Â Scholarship is only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have an ATAR of 60.0 or equivalent if applying for the bachelor degree.
Method of Application:
Please email your completed Scholarship Application to Email Address: hospitalityscholarships-at-laureate.net.au
Subject Line: WB Scholarship
Please check that you have included the following documents with your completed application form:
- One passport sized photograph
- Endorsement from hospitality teacher/employer or personal reference
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â October 23, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link