This scholarship, managed by Newton EducationÂ Services, offers a number of fully funded andÂ partialÂ scholarships for Arab women lookingÂ to pursueÂ a masters degree in various fields, for Â up toÂ two years.Â Upon graduation, scholarship recipients are required to workÂ within the MENA region and/or projects related to the MENA region for a minimum of one year.
MBC Al Amal is proud to announce the commencement of the first round of theÂ Soraya Al SaltiÂ Scholarship.
Course level:Â Masters
Award Providers:Â Newton EducationÂ ServicesÂ on behalf of MBC Al Amal.
Eligible Countries:Â MENA countries
- Female national of the MENA region
- Candidates must hold a Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent from an accredited academic institution
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic record
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities, community development or entrepreneurial initiative)
- A minimum of two years of work experience and/or significant community service-related activities.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- Depending on the field of study, candidates may be required to sit for the GRE or GMAT exam
Number of Awards:Â Not specified
Method of Application:Â
Interested candidates are encouraged to downloadÂ the application and fill in all the required fields thenÂ mail your hard copyÂ application and required documents toÂ Newton Education Services.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 31st August, 2017 ThursdayÂ atÂ 5.00 p.m. (Cairo Local Time)
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link
Important Notes:Â Please note that the Soraya Al Salti Scholarship candidates must apply to, and be accepted at, one of the programs the candidate mentions in his/her application form. Applications to the universities will be applied to separately after the candidate has been selected for the scholarship. Being shortlisted for the Soraya Al Salti Scholarship does not guarantee acceptance at the universities of choice.