The IMD MBA Scholarships are open to candidates who demonstrate exceptional leadership understanding and areÂ seek to pursue their MBA at IMD.
IMD offers a variety of MBA scholarships and applicants may apply to several simultaneously, however only one scholarship can be awarded per candidate. Scholarships are granted subject to nomination by the scholarship selection committee, acceptance into the program and confirmation of candidateâ€™sÂ intention to participate in the program by paying the advance deposit of CHF 15,000.
IMDâ€™s choices of scholarship participants continuously earn them the accolades for offeringÂ an educational experience second to none. Applying for theÂ IMD MBA program develops technical competence, self-awareness and moral judgment of any candidate.
Course level:Â Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Award Provider:Â IMD, Switzerland
Courses start January 2018
Offered annually?Â Yes
Eligible Countries:Â Developing countries
To be taken at (country):Â IMD Switzerland
Eligible Field of Study:Â Courses offered at the University MBA program
- A candidate is only eligible for Â the program if theyÂ have been accepted into an IMD MBA Program.
- Accepted candidates who demonstrate exceptionally strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate financial need by completing theÂ Financial Aid Application
- Good academic results (GMAT)
- Strong reference letters
- Steady career progression
Number of Awardees:Â 3Â scholarships are awarded each year
Value of Scholarship:Â CHF 200â€™000 (to be split between the winners of the scholarship)
Duration of Scholarship:Â Duration of course
Method of Application:
- Candidates must submit aÂ 750-word essay on the following topic: â€œIt has been said that success in business requires flexibility to be responsive, but also commitment to a recognized set of values. Discuss using your personal and professional experience.â€
- Candidates must submit a completed MBA Financial Aid Application FormÂ (when requested) and submit theirÂ essay using the IMD MBA Scholarship Template.
- It isÂ importantÂ to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and scholarship template and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 30th of September, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link