The Ted Rogers School of Management is the business school of Ryerson University, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Ryerson University is offering up to 13 Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships. ScholarshipsÂ are available to students that will commence their full-time undergraduate studies at the Ted Rogers School of Management in the coming fall semester.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate studies.
Study Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded in the field of Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management and Retail Management.
Scholarship Award:Â Up to $10,000 each
Number of Scholarships:Â A total of up to 13 scholarships will be available each year:
1 â€“ Accounting & Finance
6 â€“ Business Management
4 â€“ Business Technology Management
1 â€“ Hospitality & Tourism Management
1 â€“ Retail Management
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Canada
A student will:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person who has been issued a Protected Person Status Document (PPSD).Be commencing their full-time undergraduate studies in the coming fall semester.
- Be direct entry from high school, with a minimum 85% average in their final year of high school.
- Have officially accepted an offer to attend Ryerson entering the first year of the Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, or Retail Management program.
Nationality:Â Canadian citizens are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Method of Application:
Submit applications to Student Financial Assistance Office, Room POD-59, Ryerson University, 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON, M5B 2K3. The application must include:
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship cover sheet.
- A personal letter outlining why you are an ideal candidate for the scholarship.
- Two letters of support outlining leadership in extracurricular activities or community involvement (from teachers, principal, employers, community leaders, Ryerson faculty members or staff).
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 28, 2017.
For more info,visitÂ Scholarship Link