The Institute of Technology Tallaght is inviting applications for Presidentâ€™s Research Award Scheme. Scholarships are open to suitably qualified candidates for pursuing Masters Degree by Research at ITT Dublin.
The Institute of Technology Tallaght is a higher education institute in South Dublin, Ireland. Established in 1992, IT Tallaght offers degree and postgraduate courses as well as adult education courses.
Course Level: Awards are available for pursuing Masters Degree by Research at ITT Dublin.
Study Subject: Awards are available for the following projects:
- Identifying and promoting effective workplace diversity strategies to achieve organizational success
- â€˜Oui Ã la Franceâ€™: Tracing the French Influence on the Work of George Moore (1852-1933) and John McGahern (1934-2006)
- Cultural Representations of the Irish Pub
- IOT system implementation towards a smart building solution for a satellite college
- Optimum Implementation of Compound Compression of computer screen for real time image transmission in low network bandwidth environments
- Measurement & Simulation of Head Impacts in Sport
- Hierarchical Topic Model in Streaming Text Corpora
- Investigating the Mechanism of Copper-based Chemotherapeutic Complexes Under Controlled Oxygen conditions
- Latent Fingerprint enhancement on Metallic Surfaces for forensic analysis (E-PRINT)
- Using Probabilistic Models and Semantic Analysis in the Cloud to Detect Customer Trends in Social Media
Scholarship Award: Successful candidates will be eligible for a 20 month scholarship under the ITT Dublin Presidentâ€™s Research Award Scheme 2017 which will provide a stipend of â‚¬10,000 per annum, full EU college fees* for 2 years commencing September 2017 and a contribution towards project running costs.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Ireland
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must hold, or expect to hold by September 2017, an Honours degree (Grade 2:2 or higher) in the relevant area.
Nationality: Ireland and international students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: For non-nationals, an IELTS score of >6.0 is also required.
Method of Application: Application forms are available by clicking the Project Code links above or from the Research Office in ITT Dublin by contacting ResearchAdministration-at-ittdublin.ie
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 30, 2017.
All positions must be filled and students registered by September 29, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link