LEE International Womenâ€™s Excellence Scholarship is designed to encourage and support professional women from any part of the world in their pursuit of the Monash MBA.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are available in business administration.
Scholarship Award: Each of the four scholarships is valued at up to $24,000.
Number of Scholarships: Four scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- An applicant of the Monash MBA Program in Australia
- A female international applicant: this scholarship is not open to Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: You should meet one of the following criteria:
- You have achieved a satisfactory level ofÂ performance in an English subject at Year 12 or equivalent level. This means a study score of at least 25 in units 3 and 4 in any VCE English subject.
- You have studied in an institution where English is the language of instruction and assessment for the entire institution (subject to the details in the Universityâ€™s admission policy)
- You have undertaken an English language proficiency test within two years prior to your study commencement date and have achieved the following results:
- IELTS â€“ minimum test score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6
- TOEFL â€“ minimum test score of 550 with a Test of Written English score of at least 4.5. Internet-based TOEFL overall 79, Writing 21, ListeningÂ 12, Reading 13, and Speaking 18
- Cambridge English Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) Minimum test score required:Â A grade of â€˜Aâ€™
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English Minimum test score required: A grade of â€˜Câ€™
- You have successfully completed the Monash University English Language Bridging Program, or equivalent programs, at the appropriate level.
Method of Application: The mode of application is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications for 2017 intake close November 30, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link