The Technical University of Munich is a research university with campuses in Munich, Garching, and Freising-Weihenstephan. It is a member of TU9, an incorporated society of the largest and most notable German institutes of technology.
The Technical University of Munich is pleased to offer MATLAB Student Ambassador Scholarship. German students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue bachelors and masters degree program.
Study Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award:Â The scholarship:
- Scholarship i.H.v. 300 â‚¬ p. Month (term one semester), from October 2017
- Participants deal with questions in the field of model-based developmentÂ·
- Participants deal with questions in the field of model-based development
- Attendees will be available to students with questions in this area operation of development and analysis software as mentors
- Leadership of student group â€œStud | Labâ€
Number of Scholarships:Â Not Known
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Germany
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
In the upcoming semester, theÂ MATLAB Student AmbassadorÂ scholarship is again available for bachelor and master students.
Nationality:Â German students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Method of Application:
- Written as a Bachelor / Master at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of TUM
- Experience with MATLAB / Simulinkâ€¢ Above average notes
- To be submitted: Motivation letter, curriculum vitae, bachelorâ€™s degree (if available) certificate of registration
- Application to Univ. Prof. Dr.-Ing. F. Holzapfel: florian.holzapfel-at-tum.de, until the end of Aug. 17
- Further questions to markus.hochstrasser-at-tum.de.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 17, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link