The scholarship is designed to enhance the international diversity of leaders among the MBA cohort.
Monash Business School is a dynamic and progressive academy delivering the highest quality teaching, learning, scholarship and research. Monash Business School is among the 1% of business schools in the world to have achieved the elite â€˜triple crownâ€™ of accreditation by the three major global business school accreditation bodies â€“Â AACSB,Â EQUISÂ andÂ AMBAÂ â€“ and the only Group of Eight university to have done so.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: Each of the two scholarships is valued at up to $16,000.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- An applicant of the Monash MBA Program
- An international applicant: not a holder of an Australian citizenship, permanent residency, nor a permanent humanitarian visa.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: You should meet one of the following criteria:
- You have achieved a satisfactory level ofÂ performance in an English subject at Year 12 or equivalent level. This means a study score of at least 25 in units 3 and 4 in any VCE English subject.
- You have studied in an institution where English is the language of instruction and assessment for the entire institution (subject to the details in the Universityâ€™s admission policy)
- You have undertaken an English language proficiency test within two years prior to your study commencement date and have achieved the following results:
- IELTS â€“ minimum test score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6
- TOEFL â€“ minimum test score of 550 with a Test of Written English score of at least 4.5. Internet based TOEFL overall 79, Writing 21, ListeningÂ 12, Reading 13, and Speaking 18
- Cambridge English Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) Minimum test score required:Â A grade of â€˜Aâ€™
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English Minimum test score required: A grade of â€˜Câ€™
- You have successfully completed the Monash University English Language Bridging Program, or equivalent programs, at the appropriate level.
Method of Application:
The mode of application is online. The scholarship application process is fully integrated within the three stages of application for admission to the Monash MBA Program: the application, interview, and notification stages.
When completing an online application for admission to the Monash MBA, you will be asked to upload a series of documents, including a personal Statement of Purpose.
If you wish to be considered for the LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship, you must also upload an additional statement â€“ the scholarship application statement â€“ to make your case for consideration for this scholarship.
This scholarship application statement must:
- Be named the LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship Application
- Be limited to no more than 500 words
- Explicitly address each of the three key criteria for this scholarship (noted above).
ScholarshipÂ Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is November 30, 2017.
For more info, click:Â Scholarship Link