The MPA is designed for students who are looking for solid public management tools and want to pursue a managerial career in governmental and non-governmental organizations, international institutions, as well as private businesses working with the public sector.
SDA Bocconi School of Management is offering 2 partial merit-based tuition waivers of â‚¬10,000 to MPA candidates with an outstanding profile. Tuition Waivers are available for pursuing Master of Public Administration programme for the academic year 2017-2018.
SDA Bocconi School of Management is the graduate business school of Bocconi University and is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in the world.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to pursue Master of Public Administration.
Scholarship Award: SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available two partial merit-based tuition waivers up to â‚¬ 10,000 to 2017-18 MPA candidates with an outstanding profile.
Number of Scholarships: Two partial merit-based tuition waivers are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
MPA is the Master for you if
- You find managing public interests not only useful but also highly rewarding.
- You are looking for a highly ranked School of Management with a strong reputation and a public management department founded in 1976, devoted to the development of applied public management studies through research and education and has a solid international reputation.
- You are an established professional seeking leadership responsibilities in the international public sector.
Applications are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Analysis of the requirements indicated in the specific notice of competition;
- Analysis of academic and professional record;
- Results of the MPA selection process.
Admission to the MPA Program is independent of the award of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
To be eligible for a tuition waiver, applicants must:
- Have sent the application to the 2017-2018 MPA Program
- Look at the pre-requisites for the tuition waiver
- Send the Tuition Waiver Application Form by the indicated deadline Â (even though their selection process is still in progress)
Nationality: Students from around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To be considered for admission, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree (in any discipline)
- Minimum of 5-6 years professional experience
- Proficiency in English
- Strong motivation
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- IT competency and laptop with Internet connection.
GMAT, GRE or SDA Test: The GMAT identification code for MBA program is 3WJ-L8-63. The GRE identification code is 3710. Results obtained before 2012 are no longer valid. It is possible to take the SDA Test as an alternative to the GMAT or GRE. The SDA Test, offered in English, is organized by SDA Bocconi and assesses quantitative, logical and verbal skills. Enrolment for the test is organized directly through the Admissions Service after submission of the application for admission.
English Language Requirement: The Global EMBA is held entirely in English, thus all applicants must be highly proficient in written and spoken English. If English is not your mother tongue, you must submit a result of the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic test or CPE test.
At the testing site, you can specify that your results be sent directly to SDA Bocconi (TOEFL School Code â€“Â 0698, PTE School Code â€“Â R7G-6R-23). If you have already taken one of these tests, the original results must be sent directly to the school. Test results prior to January 2015 are no longer valid. A test result may be waived for for students who took a degree in English or can document significant professional experience in an English-speaking country.
Method of Application: The mode of application is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is for the second round of application is June 21, 2017.