The Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management (Italy) is one of just a handful in Europe for the training of consultancy, insurance, finance and risk management professionals.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing the master programme at the MIB School of Management of Trieste.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to pursue Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers theÂ whole tuition feeÂ (â‚¬ 22.000).
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizens of member countries of theEuropean Union;
- Academic degree in Economics or in quantitative subject (e.g.: Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Actuarial and Statistical Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering);
- Good working knowledge ofEnglishÂ and of an another foreign language in addition to their mother tongue;
- Less than 28 years old as of 31st December 2017.
Nationality: Citizens of member countries of theÂ European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and UK) are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be less than 28 years old as of 31st December 2017.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good working knowledge ofÂ EnglishÂ and of an another foreign language in addition to their mother tongue.
Method of Application: Application process:
- Complete theÂ MIRM online Application FormÂ and typeÂ â€œYesâ€Â in the field â€œWould you like to apply for a Scholarshipâ€ and insertÂ â€œDiego Garcia Sastre Scholarshipâ€Â in the Scholarship list field.
- Upload the requestedÂ CVÂ andÂ Motivational Letter, highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the Diego Garcia Sastre Scholarship.
- Submit the Application form*
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application online must be submittedÂ by August 15, 2017.