Malta is an ideal location for the realization of this goal, not only because of the relevant expertise it offers but also because of the strong historic and cultural ties it enjoys with Tunisia.
The Government of Malta is happy to announce the availability of the scholarship for Tunisian student to pursue a master degree. The scholarship is available in the field of humanitarian action.
The aim of the scholarship is to strengthen the bond with Tunisia.
Course Level:Â The scholarship is available to pursue the master degree.
Study Subject:Â The scholarship is awarded in the field of humanitarian action.
Scholarship Award:Â The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Payment of the University of Malta Tuition Fee.
- A premium for a Health Insurance to cover medical expenses up to a maximum of EUR 500 per year.
- Students will be guided on this and other arrangements upon arrival. Reimbursement for the obligatory Health Test to be carried out in Malta as required for the processing of the Residence
- (Information about the health test that will be carried out upon arrival in Malta is available)
- A monthly subsistence allowance amounting to EUR 1000 per month to be used towards accommodation, living, transport and academic expenses and any other expenses that may arise.
- One return direct journey (Tunisia â€“ Malta â€“ Tunisia), the cost of which is capped at EUR 400. Any additional trips or travel costs higher than this amount will have to be covered by the student
Numbers of Scholarships:Â Not known
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Malta
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A recognized degree as deemed relevant by the Faculty Board of Arts.
- Given the multidisciplinary character of humanitarian work, students are expected to hold a first degree obtained with second class or equivalent, in any subject considered to be relevant by the Admissions Committee.
Nationality:Â Tunisian applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a first degree obtained with second class or equivalent.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- IELTS: Â a minimum of 6.0 in each element
- TOEFL: Â Internet-Based Test (iBT): a writing score of at least 24
Method of Application:Â
Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Applicants are to submit their application online and provide copies of their academic qualifications and all other requested documentation to the University of Malta.
- Applicants who wish to be considered for the scholarship are required to present a letter of motivation and three letters of reference. These are to be submitted as signed and scanned copies to the Attention of the Director, International Office by email at: International-at-um.edu.mt. The covering message is to include reference to the application code generated by the online application and should also be submitted by the 14 July 2017. Documents that are submitted after the deadline cannot be considered.
- Applicants who intend to apply for the scholarship must meet the entry requirements set out by the University of Malta and the conditions for joining the specific programme indicated above at the time of application. Applicants who can only be considered on a conditional basis (i.e. are not in a position to provide proof of attainment of the academic qualifications required to join the programme) at the time of application cannot be considered for the scholarship. This also refers to the requirement to present an internationally recognised English Language Proficiency Certificate at the required level.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 14, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link