The Victoria University of Wellington is a University of in New Zealand. It was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
The Victoria University of Wellington is looking for excellent applicants for its Fuji Xerox Masters Scholarship in the field of computer science. This scholarship is open to New Zealand applicants.
The aim of this scholarship is to support Mastersâ€™ students in Computer Science where the proposed area of study has commercial potential.
Course Level:Â This scholarship is available for master programme.
Study Subject:Â This scholarship is awarded in the field of Computer science.
Scholarship Award:Â This scholarship will cover the following:
- Â $25,000 to cover stipend and fees.
Numbers of Scholarships:Â One scholarship is available.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ New Zealand.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility require
- Â The scholarship shall be open to top students intending to do Masters in Computer Science
- Â Their proposed area of study should have commercial potential.
- They should be able to show evidence of some hardship preventing them from pursuing the study.
Nationality:Â New Zealand applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicantâ€™s proposed area of study should have commercial potential.
Method of Application:
Applicants can apply by post.
- Applicants must complete the â€˜Application Formâ€™ available from the link including evidence of some hardship, one page of the proposed area of study, and a page refereeâ€™s statement.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â October 31, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship link