Kochi University of Technology (KUT) set its sights in becoming a world class university through the pursuit of unique excellence.
KUTÂ is offering a Special Scholarship Program (SSP) to International students who wants to pursue a doctorate program in Engineering.
The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) helps to support the advanced research of Kochi University of Technology by enlisting the help of highly International students.
– 150,000 yen is provided for travel and initial living costs. (given only to international applicants who are living outside Japan, and who have, or have the intention to acquire, â€œStudentâ€ status of Japanese residence at the time of entry into Japan).
– 150,000 yen/month is provided for research project work.
– 30,000 yen is provided for entrance examination fee.
– 300,000 yen is provided for enrollment fee.
– 535,800 yen/year is provided for tuition fee.
– Applicants must be citizens of a country other than Japan.
– Applicants must have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program.
– Applicants must be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment.
– Applicants must high English proficiency.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to Kochi University of Technology.
– Applicants must have good academic records.
Method of ApplicationÂ
Interested applicants must choose a research project from the SSP Research Project List
Complete and submit all required documents. See list of required documents here.
Application documents must be addressed to:
International Relations Division
Kochi University of Technology
Tosayamada, Kami City
Kochi 782-8502, JAPAN
Scholarship Application Deadline
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th September 2017.
For more information visit the official page