The University of Nottingham is a public research university based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. The University invites applications from International students who wants to undergo a PhD program at the Institution.
This scholarship program cover full tuition fees as well as a tax-free stipend of Â£14,553 which will be provided to successful applicants.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must have an excellent academic background (especially in the dissertation) Â and a strong research proposal
– Applicants must have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program
– Applicants must have applied to University of Nottingham, UK
– Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
Method of Application :
Interested applicants should indicate on their PhD application form if they want to be considered for a scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application form to complete.
Click here to apply for a PhD program
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 9th June 2017
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage