The aim of this scholarship is to recruit high calibre students into the Master of Economics programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for master programme.
Study Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded in the field of Economics.
Scholarship Award:Â This scholarship will cover the following:
- Up to 2 awards valued at up to 33% of the value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Stipend Scholarship are available each year. The award will be paid in two equal instalments after the census date for two semesters following the awarding of the scholarship unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
Numbers of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Australia.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Is a domestic or International student.
- Has applied for admission and will enrol into the Master of Economics.
- Will have completed at least 24 units of study in the Master of Economics.
Nationality:Â Australian or International students are eligible for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed at least 24 units of study in the Master of Economics.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Method of Application:
Applicants can apply online:
- Applicants must complete and submit an online application form by the nominated deadline, along with any necessary written responses or documentation to support their application.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 14, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship link