FPT University is delighted to announce the availability of 5100 Scholarships for International Students. These scholarships are available on the basis of potential to apply for bachelor and master programme.
The aim of the FPT Scholarship is to enable and encourage talented students to reach international programs in FPT University Vietnam.
FPT University is a private university in Vietnam. FPT University â€“ the first university in Vietnam established by an enterprise
Course Level:Â These scholarships are available to pursue bachelor and master programme.
Study Subject:Â These scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Software Engineering
- Business Administration
Scholarship Award:Â These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Scholarships per student are $1,500 (One thousand five hundred US dollar) for Bachelor, $800 (Eight hundred US dollar) for Master student.
- Total scholarships in the school year 2017-2018: 100 students
- Total Grand Budget for scholarship is $150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand US dollar)
Numbers of Scholarships:Â 100 students in each country.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Vietnam
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Must be national citizens
- Must be a high school graduate from an accredited educational institute
Nationality:Â Â Applicants Brunei, Canada, Bangladesh, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India, Laos, South Korea, Myanmar, Russia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Japan, Israel, Iraq, Switzerland, Romania, Sweden, Australia, Spain, Slovakia, Finland, South Africa, Norway, Morocco, Netherlands, Denmark, New Zealand, Germany, Brazil, Great Britain and North Ireland, Ukraine, Mongolia, Hungary, Mexico, America, Algeria, Cuba, Chile, Italy, Bulgari, The Republic of Belarus, Poland, Czech, Argentina, France, Austria, Ireland and Egypt can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be high school graduate.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have English proficiency: TOEFL (PBT): 500/ TOIEC (IBT): 65/ IELTS: 5.5 or equivalent. (valid at the time of submission) Students have no English certificate must sit for an English entrance exam held by FPT University.)
Method of Application:Â
Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Highest qualification- Certification & Transcript
- Passport & passport photograph (3Ã—4)
- Birth certificate
- Health certificate
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL) (or register to take English placement test of FPT University)
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Recommendation letter from Government/Embassy
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 10, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Â Scholarship Link