The Technical University of Berlin is a research university located in Berlin, Germany. The university is known for its highly ranked engineering programmes, especially in mechanical engineering and engineering management.
The Technical University of Berlin announces Bar-FOE Master Stipendium to support the education of German applicants. The stipendium cover tuition fees of master study.
The aim of the stipendium is to give assist students by giving them learning opportunities.
Course Level:Â The stipendium is available to pursue masterâ€™s programme.
Study Subject:Â The stipendium is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award:Â The stipendium will cover tuition fees (20,000 EUR).
Numbers of Scholarships:Â Six stipendiums are available.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Germany
Â Applicants must meet the following area for the stipendium:
- Bachelor certificate and transcript (or equivalent)
- Proof of language proficiency for English (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or similar)
Nationality:Â German applicants are eligible for the stipendium.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have bachelor degree.
Method of Application:Â
Applicants can apply via email.
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation Schreiber
- Bachelor certificate
- Evidence of community involvement / Study Accompanying/volunteering
- Copy of the registration or Acceptance Letter
- Please send the signedÂ formÂ exclusively by email to the submission of supporting documents and PDFÂ at info-at-elgouna.tu-berlin.de
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 31, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link