Bocconi University is a private university in Milan, Italy. Bocconi provides undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate education, in addition to a range of double degree programs, in the fields of economics, management, finance, law and public administration.
Applications are invited for Bocconi International Award at Bocconi University to make universityâ€™s superior level of higher education available to outstanding students.
Bocconi International Awards will be made available for first-year graduate applicants for the 2017-2018 academic year based on their academic standing.
Course Level: This award is available to pursue graduate programme.
Study Subject: Awards are awarded in all subjects available at Master of Science program atÂ Bocconi University.
Scholarship Award: The Bocconi International Award consists of a 50% tuition waiver, worth approximately â‚¬ 6,000 per year.
Number of Scholarships:Â Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Outstanding International Graduate applicants who are admitted to the first year of a Master of Science program at Bocconi and whose academic profile is considered to be amongst the top applicants will be considered for a Bocconi International Award based on the admissionâ€™s application submitted to Bocconi University. A separate application is not required. The Bocconi International Award evaluation will primarily be based on the candidateâ€™s academic achievement.Â In addition to academic achievement, the complete dossier provided to the Admissions office will be evaluated. The Selection of awardees will be carried out by a Committee, nominated by the Rector, including the Dean of the Graduate School and the Dean of International Affairs, whose decisions about numbers, amounts, and recipients is final and unquestionable.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this award.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements:
- Students wishing to participate in one of the International Relations Office Programs must satisfy specific language requirements.
- Language requirements vary from program to program.
Please be sure to read all language requirements for EACH individual program (Exchange, Double Degree, International Internship, Campus Abroad etc.) to which you are interested in applying.
- If a student does not hold one of the accepted International Language certificates or has not passed and registered the Bocconi language exam (with the minimum grade required), an ad hoc test will be organized by the International Relations Office.
- In general, you do not need to take the ad hoc International Relations test if you hold one of the following:
- a) An English and/or second language International Certificate recognized by our Language Center at the level requested by your program of interest.
When checking the validity of an International Certificate in order to apply to an International Program, you should just check the level and the score â€“voto in trentesimi as related to each International Certificate in the Score Conversion Table.
The ValiditÃ Certificazione columnÂ should not be considered.
- b) The requested English and/or second language level registered into your Bocconi Study Plan
- c) A copy of your Bachelor or high school degree, proving that the program was taught entirely in English.
Method of Application:
Print, fill out completely, sign, scan and upload this acceptance form to the Admissionâ€™s portal by the final deadline for your enrollment.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for a 2017-2018 academic year.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link