The African Centre of Excellence for Innovative Teaching and Learning Mathematics and Science (ACEITLMS) based at the University of Rwanda – College of Education (UR-CE) is pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified candidates for admission in the PhD (by Research) Programme in Mathematics and Science Education.
Eligible Countries:Â African countries
To be taken at (country):Â University ofÂ Rwanda, College of Education, Rukara Campus, Rwanda
Field of Study:Â Mathematics and Science Education.
Duration of Program:Â 3 years, Maximum 4 years. Program starts 1st Sept 2017
- Tuition fee up to $1 900 per student per year for three years (maximum four years).
- Accommodation, living and local transport allowances up to $3000 per student per
- A round trip air ticket for some selected candidates from other African countries.
- Applicants must be citizens of an African Country
- Applicants must have an MSc degree in Â Mathematics/Science with an undergraduate degree in Education or an undergraduate degree in mathematics/science subjects(s) with a Master degree in Education.
Method of Application:Â
The following are required during application:
- A detailed curriculum vitae of the applicant
- A recent passport sized photograph and a copy of ID (or Passport).
- Notified copies of previous degrees/certificates andÂ transcripts
- A personal statement/motivation letter describing the candidateâ€™s motivation to join the programs.
- Two letters of recommendations trom Lecturers/supervisors from previous educational institutions.
- An abstract of Masters program dissertation
- A concept note stating the research problem, the purpose and objectives of the research, the methodology, the expected outcome and its expected impact in the area of study
- Applicants must submit the soft copies of all documents (as specified in point 3 above) through the following email addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 10th July 2017
For More Information,Â Visit The Scholarship Webpage