Robert Gordon University offers scholarships to full-time, on-campus International students and full fee paying students from the rest of the United Kingdom outside of Scotland (RUK students).
The scholarships are available on a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
This scholarship program coversÂ Full tuition fee for first year of study.
Eligible Countries:Â International
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied for a course of study at RGU.
- Applicants must be a self-funded student
- Applicants must hold or expect to achieve three A-levels at grade A (or equivalent qualifications)
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
Method of Application:Â
Interested applicants are advised to download and complete the application form:Vice Chancellorâ€™s Scholarship Application Form (DOC 55KB)
Applicants must submit a scholarship application form, including a 500 words Â statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
Completed applications should be sent to:Â email@example.com
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1st July 2017.
For More Information,Â Visit The Scholarship Webpage