SEAOHUN aims to develop One Health workforce capacity in Southeast Asia. To support the development of young professionals who will promote and implement One Health principles, SEAOHUN offers scholarships for selected students to pursue graduate degrees at approved academic institutions in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
The Southeast Asia One Health University Network (SEAOHUN) invites applications from Individuals who has interest in studying a Masters degree at Institutions inÂ Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
This scholarship program will cover the full grant of yearly tuition and stipend OR a partial grant that covers only the yearly tuition fee, depending on the SEAOHUN committee judgement and budget. The maximum award is $12,300 per year.
Scholarship Eligible Countries:Â
Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Bangladesh
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years of age
- Applicants must be accepted and enrolled as a full-time student in the SEAOHUN Scholarship
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
Method of Application:Â The following are required during application:
- Attach proof of acceptance from the programme
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- A vision statement not to exceed 1000 words (Calibri, 12 points) that describes how you will apply the knowledge gained from your studies in your career and how it will contribute to the application of One Health principles
- Attach a copy of the photo page of your valid passport.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate, NRID/MyKad (Malaysians) and Passport Details Page (International)
- Medical Report and Hepatitis B Blood Test Results
- Complete programme application: APPLICATION FORM â€“ UCD MScPH 2017 at PMC
- Complete the 2017 SEAOHUN Scholarship Application 2017 Final
Method of Application
Complete application should be sent toÂ MsÂ Jutamart Jattuchai (May) atÂ email@example.comÂ or firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line â€œScholarship Application for Masterâ€™s Degree Program.â€Â
ScholarshipÂ Application Deadline:Â 15th June , 2017.
For More Information,Â Visit The Official Website