Each year, Rotary selects up to 100 professionals from around the world to receive fellowships to study at one of our peace centers.
Through academic training, practice, and global networking opportunities, the Rotary Peace Centers program develops leaders who become catalysts for peace and conflict prevention and resolution. These fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.
Applications are invited for TheÂ Rotary InternationalÂ Masters & Professional Fellowship program which is provided to individuals who wants to pursue a masters degree program in the following Institutions:
- Duke University
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- International Christian University, Japan,
- University of Bradford, England,
- University of Queensland, Australia,
- Uppsala University, Sweden
- Chulalongkorn University in Thailand.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship covers the following:
- -Tuition and fees
- -Room and board
- -Round-trip transportation
- -Internship/field study expenses.
Scholarship/fellowship Â Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must beÂ Proficient in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended.
- Applicants must have excellent leadership skills
- Applicants must have good academic records
Method of Application
Applicants are advised to visit â€˜Application Guidelinesâ€ page before applying.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 31st May 2017.
For More Information,Â Visit The Official Website