The Ca’ Foscari University, Italy invites applications from international students who wants to pursue a masters degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is worth Euro 3,500.00 and will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: International
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must have applied for a course of study in the department of Humanities at Ca’ Foscari University, Italy
- Applicants must have good academic records.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the application form.
1. Applications must be sent to: Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia – Segreteria Didattica del Dipartimento di Studi Umanistici – Palazzo Malcanton Marcorà 3484/D 30123 Venezia (Italia) by and no later than 8 th June 2017.
2. The application, complete with a copy of the student’s identity document, can be submitted alternatively:
a) by fax to the number (0039) 0412349873;
b) by certified registered mail (in this case, the date of the postmark is not relevant);
c) certified email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The application shall be compiled using only the form enclosed with this announcement, under penalty of exclusion.
4. The application shall be accompanied by certification of the requirements, by a CV in European format and a presentation by the candidate illustrating the reasons why he/she wishes to enroll in the degree courses offered by the Department of Humanities.
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 8, 2017.
For More Information, Visit The Official Website