The Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enroll in the 2017/2018 academic year. The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form.
Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
Scholarship Value: The scholarships include a one-year 50% TUITION FEE WAIVER for full-time taught postgraduate courses and 50% TUITION FEE DISCOUNT for each year of an undergraduate course (subject to successful progression).
A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include: the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country, a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars, AND a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie.
Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Scholarships can be taken In Country: UK
Duration: Covers the whole duration of studies
Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
Award Provider: Sheffield Hallam University
Fields of study:
All full-time postgraduate and undergraduate taught courses are eligible. However, scholarship applications are especially encouraged from those holding offers for:
MSc Advanced Computer Networks
MSc Banking and Finance
MSc Biomedical Laboratory Science
MSc Biomedical Science
MSc International Marketing
MA Media Management
MSc Project Management
MSc Public Health
MSc Sport Business Management
MSc Sports Engineering
Criteria for Eligibility:
- If you are a high achiever or believe you can make a significant contribution to the University, you are encouraged to apply.
- To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must:
- for POSTGRADUATE only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the minimum course entry requirements. Please attach transcripts to scholarship applications.
- for UNDERGRADUATE only – you must achieve or exceed the entry criteria for the course.
- have an unconditional/conditional offer to study a full-time postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University. Find out how to apply for a course.
- be enrolling on a one year full-time taught postgraduate course with Sheffield Hallam starting in the 2016/17 academic year
- be self-funding your studies
- have, or expect to achieve, a minimum of IELTS 6.0 (5.5 in all areas) or equivalent*
- be classed as an international student for fees purposes
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
- Not specified by provider, but several will be given
How to Apply for this Scholarhip:
If you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria required, and apply to and are offered a course of study, you can go ahead to download the ‘Scholarship Application Form’ from the official website (link to it is below). If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the university online prospectus to find a course of your interest and apply.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) to download the application ‘Application Form’ and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 May / 1 November 2017