MOFCOM Scholarship is set up by Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China to further strengthen the communication and cooperation between China and other countries as well as to develop talents for developing countries. Starting from 2015, MOFCOM Scholarship mainly sponsors the young and the middle-aged talents from recipient countries to pursue their postgraduate degree education in China and entrusts China Scholarship Council to administer the Scholarship.
The Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China invites applications from individuals who has interest in studying for a masters or PhD program at any Chinese Institution.
This scholarship program covers Tuition fees, teaching material fee waiver; research and survey fee waiver; dissertation guidance fee waiver; one-off resettlement fee, 3000RMB per month per master student, 3500RMB per month per PhD student; -medical insurance and -one-time round-trip international airfare for all the students.
Eligible Countries: developing countries
Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- be in good health
- be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program;
- be a master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- be under the age of 45 when applying
- have sufficient English or Chinese proficiency which meets the academic requirements of the program.
How To Apply apply for this Scholarship:
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30th April 2017
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Website