The University of Dundee Scholarship is available to self-funded overseas PhD students, on a first come basis, with the criteria set out by the Schoolâ€™s Research Postgraduate Committee. The 50% fee reduction would be on the basic tuition fee, currently Â£15,950 per year. Students should be made aware that there may be other costs related to the running of their PhD project.
Eligible Countries: International.
Scholarship Provider: University of Dundee Scotland, UK
Field of Study: Medicine
Scholarship Type: PhD
Scholarship Value: Up to 50% tuition free reduction
- Scholarships will be awarded by the Research Postgraduate Committee
- Scholarships are for PhD degrees only, not for MSc
- Applicants must be of strong academic calibre, and must meet English language requirements
- Applicants must provide evidence they are self-funding; this should be submitted with the application form and supporting documents (references, CV, project proposal), this will be reviewed by the RPC
- Scholarships will run with the academic year (Sept â€“ Aug)
- If other funding is put in place during the studentâ€™s studies the scholarship will be withdrawn
- Scholarships cannot be awarded retrospectively
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30th September 2017